Friday, November 6, 2009

The New New New

I haven't said much about it (with the exception of a few people), but I applied for a different position within my company last month. Wednesday they informed me that I got the job. I started training this morning.
Whew. A lot more emailing goes into label copy than I realized. I'm excited. And nervous. And ready to put my brain to new tasks and information.
I've been at my current company for four years now, doing the same thing in the same position. And while I'm pretty good at it, I decided back in September that it was time for a change. I mean, I've changed everything else in my life over the past six months, why not this area too?
So. Here I go. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

The Blonde Mule said...

Congrats!

beta & the humph said...

congrats to you! yay for positive changes!