Thursday, January 8, 2009

Oh My Goodnesses

I have just watched the most amazing, most inspiring, most interesting documentary I have ever seen. I know what you're probably expecting, and it's not that. It's the Pixar Story. If you liked any of the Disney Pixar movies, any of their, what is it now, EIGHT, visual masterpieces, you should check out this documentary. Once you watch this film you realize why every single one of their full-length films has been a hit. It's because the company is filled with these people who are dedicated to making an amazing product, not just pushing out movies to make a buck. It was totally inspiring to watch. Literally gave me goosebumps a couple times, maybe 'cause I've loved so many of their movies, but maybe because it was just that moving to watch a company that had so much heart and devotion and took these great risks to make something that they could be proud of. Oh, to be so passionate about one's work. It must be radical. And this was all filmed before Wall-E. I can't even imagine how they're going to top themselves now.

2 comments:

Meghann Langford Photography said...

totally saw it. totally love it. wall-e makes me cry. i told cord that i want a stuffed wall-e and the DVD for v-day. haha!

oh, btw - the captcha or whatever, is "tradie." i love it! tradie!!

Emotional Mullet said...

I watched Wall-E over the holidays and it made me cry.....


My captcha is "stlyze"