Friday, January 2, 2009

Ticky Tacky

"And they're all made out of ticky tacky and they all look just the same." Five points if you know what that's from...Yes, Random House. That's the name of my game.
Hmmm, to do the year in review or not? I can't decide. I think it's still too fresh. Being 367 days past its prime and all. I did, however, make New Year's resolutions. I will list them for you:
1. Call Austin every Sunday.
2. Exercise 4-5 times per week.
3. Eat more fresh fruits and veggies.
4. Shop at the farmer's market for said fruits and veggies.
5. Go to ALL of my book club meetings (I was a tad absent in '08).
6. Buy a house.
7. Pay 1/2 of my credit card balance (numbers 6 & 7 should maybe be reversed, no?).
8. Have dance parties.
9. Be grateful.
10. Volunteer.
Personally, I think ten is a nice, round number. I'm sticking with it. I'm sticking with these resolutions too. I will MAKE them happen. That's how I'll be rolling in 2009. This year's motto is: Time to stop talking about it and start being about it. Sounds badass, right?

No comments: