Friday, March 27, 2009

Twitter

I just joined. I feel like an odd sellout about it. More pressure to come up with witty slogans that prove I'm charming and funny. Really, I just checked out the site for the first time after all of this chatter about Ashton Kutcher and John Mayer. Then the website won me over with all of those cartoon birds. So pretty. You know what they say about rednecks, we like anything sparkly...
Well, that's what I heard the other day, and it certainly applies to me, so I must be a redneck. Ha, I swear the Jeff Foxworthy reference was an accident.

And just in case you were wondering, but you probably weren't, we're going to the Elite Eight!!! Awesome game. Go Green!

1 comment:

The Blonde Mule said...

I'm on Facebook, but I'm not on Twitter yet, although everyone I know is. I'm from Smyrna, so I guess the 'anything sparkly' comment applies to me, too, haha.