Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ba dum bum

I checked out an apartment today. It is literally two blocks from my place of business. Kind of on the high end of my price range at $675, but could be worth it based on location alone. A little uncertain about safety. I know that moving into the city entails more crime and more money for less, so I just wanted to get out there and start seeing what I can get for what I can afford. The one I saw today is definitely on my radar.
I've decided other than stomping the roaches out as they appear, the only other option I have that's going to make me feel better is to start the process of getting the H up out of there.
So. If any of you few trusty readers (literally, I think there's one of you that doesn't work with me and isn't T's mom) knows of apartments/rentals in the $600 range, let me know. I'm looking to move by October 1, but sooner if I can wriggle out of my lease with constant complaints about the constant flow of roaches that are now making their way through my apartment to their untimely deaths.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Post on the eastside listserv with your must-haves & budget... there's a good chance you'll get lucky!

here's to home (and being an Eastie)!
--mama