Monday, September 28, 2009

Cat Scratch Fever

So I've been a little ill lately. And I mean ill in the Southern sense, as in "moody" or "bitchy" and not as in "sick" or "feeling poorly." I've just been depressed. Some days are better than others. I am feeling better now that the sun has come back from its two week hiatus.
I had an eventful but unhealthy weekend. Lots more drinking and eating than I'd like to recall. No exercise to balance out all of the indulgence, unfortunately. And today I'm definitely feeling puffy and chubby and groggy as a result. But that's okay. Maybe I needed the stress relief?
Well. The sun is out. The weather is supposed to be good this week. I will walk my dog. I will eat well. I will not eat after 8 p.m., and I will put myself to bed by 10 p.m. I will try to stay positive and look on the bright side.
My apartment is growing on me, and this is a good thing. Let's keep that in mind.

No comments: