Monday, January 10, 2011

And Still

I still want that cat. FYI. But I did get some jeggings. I got black Mossimo ones from Target. Not a bad purchase for $20. They're not as magically flattering as I was hoping they would be, they still do the my-fatty-legs-are-stuffed-into-stretchy-pants crinkle that happens in the back of the thigh area, but, it happens in my jeans, so oh well. I like them well enough, and I don't remember the last time a pair of jeans only cost $20. Hopefully my health efforts will lead to a little weight-loss and make them look better in time.

1 comment:

The Blonde Mule said...

I have those jeggings, too! I kind of wear them every day as they're the only "jeans" that fit me right now because I'm between sizes. I had to buy them a size bigger to get them to fit my legs, so I wear a belt with them. One of my friends had the same issue & had hers altered. She had the waist taken in. But love how my boots fit over them!