Tuesday, December 11, 2007

New McBlog

I'm starting a new blog. It will hopefully be a tool in my quest to like my body more. That's right. I'm going to invest some time and effort into living a more healthy lifestyle. In the form of trying to eat fewer baked goods and trying to get in more exercise. I'm hoping the blog will be a good motivator and also a way to document my progess. Please, god, let there be progress. So if health isn't your thing...don't read it. I need (+) support. I am considering putting up pre- & post- pictures, but I don't know if that might draw the wrong kind of support. Ha ha.
Anyway...wish me luck. I haven't picked a name yet. If I do well with this new endeavor, hopefully the confidence and good feelings will spill into everything else. And also into Chester Copperpot.

No comments: