Monday, February 11, 2008

Mama Wants a Wii

So yeah. I have the Wii bug. I've only played it once, but I want one real bad. There's this cow racing game, where your little Mii sits on the back of a cow and you run down a little track. There are hurdles that you have to jump over and little scarecrows that you get points for hitting. We also played this fun fishing game and some kind of Brain Quest game that I was mucho good at. Tony and I were talking about how so many people like the Wii because it's the anti-video game. I have to kind of agree, because it does not require the traditional hand-eye coordination that most games need. Once they went 3D I pretty much lost all hope. Well, Wii is the game for me. And I will have one.
I also want this super-cool mirror that's hanging out at the Opry Mills mall in a store that I can't remember the name of to save my life. The mirror's kind of quirky and seems pretty one-of-a-kind. We still don't have anything on our walls, and it's the first thing I've seen that I really liked. I'm debating whether to purchase it or not. It costs slightly more than I want to pay for it. I'm wondering whether I'm allowed to haggle or not.
I won the $400 pot for our Super Bowl squares last week, and there was this entire list of things that I wanted to splurge on. But I ended up not getting any of the big ticket items that I wanted...so I guess that's what this blog is about. Other things I want:
-new clothes...lots of new clothes
-a new bathing suit
-teeth whitener
-photos and frames for my apartment walls
Ah...I suppose that's enough coveting for now.

Want, want, want.

1 comment:

Emotional Mullet said...

The only thing I could do on Wii is make my Mii. I sucked the big one on just about everything else...especially Guitar Hero. Boo.

Also on Wii, you can build furniture and a house. I was no bueno on that. Boo.

Also, I have a coupon for free! Rembrant Whitening toothpaste. You can have it.