Monday, February 25, 2008

Funky Tiddly-bits

I'm in a weird funk. I don't want to drink. I don't want to share. I want to stay at home and be domestic.
A Value Vet is opening in Hermitage. I'm excited about that. My dog smells like a$$. I'm not excited about that. It takes a while to pump up my enthusiasm for washing him. My boyfriend has pretty much never done it. When we got our dog, he smelled like chocolate. I have yet to find that delicious shampoo.
I'm pissed off about never having any money. I'm not poor, 'cause I survive, but one more car emergency could finish me. I don't shop for fun. I have a credit card debt that won't go away. When I budget my money for the week, there's barely any left for groceries. Getting paid on Friday and having $0 by Monday is not a common occurrence, it's the common occurrence. Where can I get more money? I need to get some more. Life is expensive. It takes money.
Argh. I'm a pirate. A slightly frustrated and pissed off one.

1 comment:

Emotional Mullet said...

Cheer up, Buttercup. You are not the only poor bastard 'round these parts.

If money is the root of all evil, and we don't have money, does that mean we are not, and never will be, evil?