Friday, June 20, 2008

Last Night

Last night I watched a good, but depressing, movie with my boyfriend. It was called The Air I Breathe. I'll be holy crapped if Brendan Fraser and Sarah Michelle Gellar weren't both really impressive. Whilst the movie was playing, I baked some squash. This provided for timely interruptions from the sad things happening on my tv.
To rejuvenate ourselves after the depression, Boomy and I danced around the living room to various pop songs. Tony joined us from the other room. He put on one of my Ladies Golf Day shirts, which is conveniently made to fit short-torso'd women shaped like tater tots. He belly-danced to Shakira's Hips Don't Lie. It was hot. Okay, funny, not hot... The rest of our playlist included:
Our Song - Taylor Swift
Picture to Burn - Taylor Swift
Fergalicious - Fergie
Viva La Vida - Coldplay
Dontcha - Pussycat Dolls
Buttons - Pussycat Dolls
Damaged - Danity Kane
Umbrella - Rihanna
Shake It - Metro Station
I'm not gonna' lie. It was awesome. And kind of sweaty. And it made me happy.

2 comments:

muggins mouse said...

aw!!! how cute you guys!! Hey, nice new page layout too! ;=)

Unknown said...

I like the new format!