Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Endorsements

I have about a bazillion of these Old Navy Women's Long Rib Knit Tanks. I kind of love them. If your mind still works in the land of Crayola markers, they come in both Bold and Classic colors. They have also been revamping the colors each season (I started buying them at Christmas). They are cheap and wash well. I just thought you should know.
Last night we went to see Wanted. It was pretty good as far as action flicks go. Quite funny, and I liked the plot. It got a little weirdly gruesome in some parts.
We also saw Walle last week, and it was amazing. They went way beyond the whole computer animated-child oriented thing this time. It was aesthetically beautiful, and because the main characters don't really speak, a lot of the humor was visual - in gestures and facial expressions and situations. There was also a great moral, a moving love story. See it. Really.
That's all I've got for now. I feel like I should do a weekend update, 'cause we lived a full life this weekend, but I don't have the energy or time. So, this is all you get.

2 comments:

Emotional Mullet said...

I want a weekend update!

ND said...

Note to two remaining readers: I started the draft for the weekend update two days ago, so when I finished it, it came up previous to this one, in case you're wondering what I'm talking about with my weekend update comment in this post.