Monday, September 17, 2007

so i've done a terrible job

I've managed to let 6 months pass without writing a single thing. Way to stick to your guns, Nichole. Well, I realized what part of the problem is. Writing a good blog requires reflection. Not just something funny or witty or embarassing, but taking a look at a moment of your day and realizing the importance of it, or putting two and two together to learn some kind of lesson. So I think that may be why I've been so intimidated recently, because I have been thinking about what to write (but not actually writing) for a while. Also, I tend to lean toward more depressing/honest topics for this blog, which scares me when I think that people I actually know may be reading it.
So here's to starting all over again, and reflecting on things.

No comments: