Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas List

So, since I'm full of stealing great blog ideas in December, I'm copying The Blonde Mule (check her out - she's on my blog roll down there) and listing the things that I want for Christmas this year. Normally, each year as Christmas approaches, when asked what I want, I draw a complete and total blank. For some reason, this year there are several things that I've had my eye on and can actually remember (but still can't afford). Funnily enough, this will be the year that my mom never asks me what I want.

Victoria's Secret Red Wool Peacoat - I've been craving a red peacoat since last year, but I'm afraid that once I get it, it will go out of style. This one's currently on sale for only $99. Someone please tell me that a classic red peacoat is a staple that will live on for generations so that I can justify its purchase!


An iPod. This is kind of self-explanatory. I already have a Shuffle. My musical collection has really expanded over the past year. I got a gift card to the Apple store for my birthday, but I haven't been able to utilize it yet. I don't know how I feel about the new nano's, and I'm not sure that I really need the gigantor Classic. It may be better to wait for the next generation anyway...but I need more space! I'd like to listen to all of my great music in the car!

A new Spartans tee. I've seen the kind that I want for other schools, but I have yet to find one for State. I want a v-neck burnout tee. See below, but Michigan State, obviously.



Knee socks from Target. They're only $2 right now! Various colors and patterns. I particularly love the argyle ones. Not the best picture, but apparently they're not available on the Target website.


A new phone. Mine is 2+ years old. The back-light on the keypad has gone out. And I've noticed that it's getting glitchier and glitchier. But in technology years, it's like 72 years old, so I can't really blame it. It has served me well. But I think it's time for a SmartPhone. I'm thinking one of the Droids, if I can convince myself to shell out the extra cash for the requisite data plan (like a grown up).


Old Navy & Target gift cards - for aforementioned Target socks. Plus, they have these fantastic boyfriend tees that I want 8,000 of. I also want to peruse Old Navy for glorious sweaters and cardigans. And some new leggings. And patterned tights. And Target seems to be the only place that sells the refills for my planner (because I am an old lady).

A good dictionary. I read a lot. Sometimes I don't know the words I read (or how to say them in real life). And by good I mean unabridged. And good.



And last but not least. This. I don't believe that any explanation is necessary.



Merry Christmas! What are you hoping for this year?

1 comment:

muggins mouse said...

red pea coats never go out of style. i've had mine for years!! (oh, and hi. i'm playing catch up). :)