Thursday, December 30, 2010

Currently


I am obsessed with this little man right here. I met him on Christmas Eve morning, while I was waiting for my clothes to wash at the laundromat. I think we're soul mates. Too bad his adoption fees are kind of pricey. And that Tony is allergic to cats. Since that guy's still hanging around it would be kind of a death sentence to get a cat, since it's already hard enough to get him to come to my place half the time. Not to mention other friends who are allergic and would therefore avoid my tree-house after the introduction of the cat.
Nevertheless, I am one of those delightful people who likes both cats and dogs. I think that if I could find the right kind of cat (and I think Elliott here is that kind of cat) that Boom would be just fine with a feline in his life. I think that they'd even be friends. I even figured out where to put the litter box.
But alas, I am hoping that when I go back (because I'll end up making my way back soon enough), that he'll already have been adopted, and I won't have to long for him anymore. It's been so long since my Oreo left me. And this kitten is just so damn spunky. Oh, my heart is in knots over him.

No comments: