Monday, April 5, 2010

I Am In A Shitty Mood

Last week the weather made life better. Today it made it hard to come to work. My weekend was...I don't know. It wasn't bad at all, but I still have this overall crappy feeling about it. Is it pms making me so negative? Stepping into my office today I heard myself let out an audible sigh of dismay. I just didn't want to be here today. And I'm noticing in every picture and mirror that I've gained back all of the weight that I lost. The harder I try to eat well, the more difficult it becomes to do so. Why can I not resist temptation? Why do health and social activities never seem to coincide with each other?
Gah. I hate feeling like this, and I hate thinking this way.
Maybe walking my dog will help readjust my attitude? And make me feel better about my puffy face? Let's hope.

1 comment:

The Blonde Mule said...

This definitely sounds like PMS. Take a Midol, eat some chocolate & watch Beaches. You just need to cry it out, haha.