Monday, October 8, 2007

Pick Your Poison

Well, I guess I didn't do a very good opinion poll before picking these apartments last December. Seems if I had done a better Google search I'd have come up with a few more negative reviews.
But it appears that the reason they sprayed for spiders in the spring was due to a heavy brown recluse infestation. I've hit two or three reviews this afternoon with details about the serious spider problems. We thought they were using "spiders" as a code word for "roaches," but it looks like the spiders are the real problem around here.
So I guess at least roaches aren't poisonous...so maybe we got lucky after all. Ahhh.

1 comment:

Emotional Mullet said...

It is all gross, but way-to-go looking on the bright side. A roach is not as bad as a brown recluse. They are freaky-boh-deaky.