Thursday, October 18, 2007

Drop It Like It's Hot

Sometimes, when I'm taking my dog out to "relieve" himself, I say that to him when he's taking his sweet time finding a poop spot.
I'll be like, "Come on, Boom, drop it like it's hot." And I chuckle to myself a little about my pun (I sure love puns). And then I get annoyed that there's noone around to appreciate it. 'Cause you know, my dog doesn't speak English, so he doesn't laugh at my jokes. He probably wouldn't laugh at my jokes if he did speak English, because honestly, he doesn't seem like he'd be a very accomodating guy. Better that he's mute in the ways of the language.
Anyway, something tells me that it's not what Juvenile, or Pharell, or Snoop D-O-double-G had in mind, but there you go. These are the thoughts that cross my mind while I wander about the minefield with my dog.

No comments: